Bulle Rock’s critically acclaimed Pete Dye-designed golf course is perfect for tournaments, corporate golf outings and charitable events both large and small. Our superb and gracious service, excellent restaurant and event-planning skills keep organizers returning year after year. We offer complete event packages that leave nothing to chance, as well as personalized custom packages designed to meet your group’s exact needs.
Here is a partial list of what you and your guests will enjoy:
- World-class golf
- Complete event management
- Personalized bag tags, cart signs and locker signs
- Full locker room amenities including shoeshine service
- Full use of the practice range before play
- Full use of the short game area and putting green
- Prepared scorecards for all groups
- Tournament and rule sheets for all players
- Complete scoreboard and scoring service
- Club-cleaning service before and after golf
- Fully-stocked pro shop, offering embroidered favors, prizes and gifts for your outing, with special pricing for group volume
- Prize table preparation
- Convenient location just minutes off I-95 in Havre de Grace
Please understand the guidelines when confirming your outing. Confirmation is made when the block of times is pre-purchased and a contract has been signed.
- Spectators and extra carts are not permitted on the golf course without prior permission of the golf professional.
- Proper golf attire is required for all participants. No metal or ceramic spikes whatsoever will be permitted.
- The Bulle Rock logo is a trademark logo and cannot be used without written approval from Bulle Rock.
- Bulle Rock cannot reserve a rain date prior to an outing date. In the event of course closure, every effort will be made to schedule another date. The client will be responsible for any food or beverage expenses that were contracted.
- To qualify for a tax exemption, a non-profit group holding an outing must supply a copy of its State of Maryland Tax Exemption Certificate signed by an officer or board member of their organization. This must accompany the signed contract and deposit check.